Sunday 18 September 2016

What this blog is about

          As a mechanical Engineer in the Making, I often come across situations where I do not understand something in college, or I observe some component at work when I am out exploring stuff. The first thing I do then is "Google it". This is my humble attempt to give back my little something to Google, which not only taught me concepts that I could not understand but taught me how to learn new things in a fun way. Of course, Google has just been the mediator(or the connection) between me and all the knowledge stacked up in various websites, but without it, I would have been Tony Stark without the Ironman suit(If you know what I mean).
           So, my plan is simple(the way Elon Musk puts it...) all I am gonna do is post here whenever I learn something new(not necessarily by googling it), when I find something interesting, when I learn a new lesson in life with a hope that someday, when someone like me,  "google's" something up, with an open mind, to learn something new, it will be my post that teaches him/her a thing or two.
          I love cars and my fields of interest in college are Thermal and Design. So most of my posts are going to be based on them or interrelated topics like IC Engines etc. People also say I talk a lot of philosophy but that it left to you to decide. Have fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment