Sunday 25 September 2016

Why does HP not make fancy mice? and why are gaming mice so costly?

So, I just bought a beautiful new mouse…YAY!!!
I was looking for a big comfy and cheap wired mouse that would fit perfectly in my big hands because my faithful old Logitech cordless mouse, for some reason, seems to be draining its batteries every week and it’s tiny and uncomfortable. But I wanted something that would last for long (A Logitech or a HP) but for some reason when I went to the store I found that all logitechs and HP’s that are big and comfy are quite expensive. I don’t understand why they do that. Moreover, all they have to offer is the same old boring design that no one wants to buy anymore.
I found this at the store:

It is beautiful, big and soooo comfortable but, it may break down at any moment because it’s not branded and has absolutely no warranty of any kind. After a bargain, the owner gave it to me for about 300Rs(4.5$) which I still feel is a bit too expensive for something you don’t get a guarantee for but I couldn’t resist it there, the design, the look. Actually the build quality is really good, the mouse is sturdy and the sensitivity is pretty good for a product without a brand and a guarantee.
Although I don’t understand one thing…why do famous companies not make mouses that are fancy, have a gaming look and attract the youth, why stick with the same old design. Well I thought maybe the companies did make good mice but the store did not have enough variety. So, I checked on Amazon but with no luck. There are some tiny, girly looking and odd coloured mice that a few reputed companies do make but are really costly. I did find gaming mice that looked exacty like mine, but the starting price was about 1000Rs.
WHY SO??

Here is one more picture in the dark

No comments:

Post a Comment